I'm told the virtual vacation pairing up will start very soon. I'm not taking any chances and have posted my questionnaire. It is hard waiting to see who your going to spoil. When I'm out and about I see things that would be nice for the vacation swap and I want to pick them up. My brain tells me everything will be available when I get the name of my vacations pal, the shopper in me is screaming NO IT WON'T PICK IT UP WHILE YOU CAN. We will have to see who wins (The shopper is getting stronger and I'm not a real shopper I have to say).
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Alaska, I have always wanted to see the area see some of
the knitted sweaters and shawls
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Ireland or Scotland, my moms side of the family came from these two countries and I have always wanted to see and them.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? When I first got married my husband and I would travel from Michigan, Canada to New York 2 to 3 times a year. Later we traveled all around Australia when we relocated to this beautiful country for 3 years. Now that we are in El Paso, TX we have traveled around here, New Mexico and Mexico.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Australia and Mexico.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? Slow, laid back, no fuss or bother.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. No not really.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? Museum
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Anything fun and yummy
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Ruff scratchy
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Shawls, socks, sweaters
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Socks, shawls, preemie hats.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? Quilt and cross stitch
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) No
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? Rich red
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? No not really I'm just what you read
I am in El Paso Texas
Well that is it for me I'm off to knit while the youngest naps. Have a great day and happy knitting.